Keeping things simple, is my type of living. This is why my Lemon Coconutty’s are a quick little treat I quickly whip up for ourselves and munchkin when we want something sweet, combined with goodness. This simple raw and vegan recipe is a crowd favourite ……….oh so good
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 10 dated (pitted)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (up to you if you want them sweetened or not)
- 1 drop Lemon essential oil
- 4 tsp water
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut for topping (optional)
What to do:
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor (except water)
- Slowly add the water until a sticky texture is achieved
- Scoop out and put in a covered bowl for 10 minutes in the refrigerator
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out small portions of the mix out of the bowl
- Roll teaspoon portion in between hands until a ball is formed
- Roll ball in a plate covered with shredded coconut (optional)
- Serve and enjoy
STAY IN THE LOOP AND SIGN UP TO MY BI-WEEKLY NOTES FOR EXCLUSIVE TIPS, PERSONAL MESSAGES AND FREE GOODIES.
Stay tuned for more Tips on keeping the family, household and yourself healthy, happy and SANE!!!
I love to hear from you so don’t be a stranger and tell me what you think in the comments below.