- Add lemon, lime, berries, strawberries and mint to your water to give it flavor
- Try sparkling water instead of alcohol at social gatherings.
- Increase your fruit intake (be cautious to not always choose fruits that are high on the glycemic index).
- Increase your vegetable intake
- Always keep water readily accessible. Carry a bottle of water while on the road or exercising or have a glass of water on you desk.
- Space out the water you consume throughout the day. Avoid drinking the water all at once. Like I tend to do when working out at GoodLife Fitness.
- Drink water before and after a meal.
- Drink water on a one-to-one basis. Meaning, if you drink a cup of coffee, drink a glass of water. If you drink an alcoholic drink, drink a glass of water.
- Set a reminder on your watch, computer or hand-held device to drink a glass of water every hour or so.
- Keep a log
STAY IN THE LOOP AND SIGN UP TO MY BI-WEEKLY NOTES FOR EXCLUSIVE TIPS, PERSONAL MESSAGES AND FREE GOODIES.
Stay tuned for more Tips on keeping the family, household and yourself healthy, happy and SANE!!!
I love to hear from you so don’t be a stranger and tell me what you think in the comments below.
DISCLOSURE: The information on this site is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader. You can read my full disclosure here. Written as part of the GoodLife Fitness Blogger Ambassador Program.